Friday, February 13, 2009

"What if you met a man who was 2,800 years old?

"What if you met a man who was 2,800 years old? What questions would you ask him about History? Religion? Would you want to learn his secrets of immortality?

I went looking for the oldest person alive on earth today. I wanted to find out from them what they eat and what did they do, to accomplish such a long and healthy life. to my absolute shock I located and made contact with a man whose real physical age is nearly 2,800 years old.

Would you like to know more about the story on how I found such a remarkable man and what stories he had to tell about the unwritten history of our Western Civilization?

I am writing a series of books to detail this man's life, his experiences, and his secrets of immortality; starting with Book 1 titled:

"Secrets of an Immortal - An Eyewitness Account of 2,800 Years of History"

No comments: