Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Interview

Another Reschedule: My interview today has now been rescheduled to next Tuesday, December 13th; possibly at the 7:20PM CET / 3:20PM EST / 12:20PM PST time. Stay tuned for whenever this really happens.

Another Update: My interview by Lisa Grant of the Talk Europe radio network is now scheduled for 9:20PM CET / 5:20PM EST / 2:20PM PST tomorrow (Wednesday), December 7th. I am trying really hard to get another book status update out and I intent to do so on the radio interview. See you all then.

Final Update: There was technical difficulties at the radio station so we will be rescheduling our interview later on; possibly next week.

Update: I may have my time zones wrong. I now have 3:20PM EST and 12:20PM PST. Apologies for missing that one.

I received a surprise request for an interview by Lisa Grant of the Talk Europe radio network at 9:20PM CET / 5:20PM EST / 2:20PM PST on Thursday, November 24th, Thanksgiving Day.

I will be giving another status update on the show.


1 comment:

gbrad said...

Hi,

Next time that you have the pleasure of speaking with your friend, please ask him if he is knowledgeable on the truth of the one called Saint Helena, Constantine's mother.

If so, and he's agreeable, see if he knows the person who made a promise to Helena so that she would whisper in Constantine's ear concerning first his father, then his half brother.

Additionally, what did this man promise Helena for her troubles that afternoon they met?

What price beauty, Helena?


Thank you