Saturday, March 15, 2008

Secrets of an Immortal

My passion is discovering the secrets of the universe, not writing about it. However, as the list of people who want the whole story of this amazing man grows, I am feeling pressured into getting this man’s whole story published. I now have my notes organized in what will now be 5 books.

The first book will be titled “Secrets of an Immortal – An Eyewitness Account of 2,800 Years of History” and is currently in first draft. It will be about the highlights of this mans nearly 2,800 years of encounters with historical events. For my skeptical and pseudoskeptical friends, this book will be “the opening arguments “ for the case of proving a living, breathing immortal is living among us.

The second book will be titled “Secrets of an Immortal – The Return of ____” and is currently in rough draft. It will be about this experiences as an Old Testament prophet and with other Old Testamanet prophets. For my skeptical and pseudoskeptical friends, this book will contain some circumstance evidence that this man could be for real. For the believers of the Old Testament, Torah, or Koran, you will have some real scriptural evidence that one of these ancient prophets existed and there exists an eyewitness account of scriptural events.

The third book will be titled “Secrets of an Immortal – The Real Fourth Wiseman” and is currently in rough draft. It will be about the Gospel and New Testament experiences this immortal witnessed. For my skeptical and pseudoskeptical friends, this book will contain some more circumstance evidence that this man could really exist. For the believers of the Gospel and the New Testament there will be clear evidence that this man was an immortal that Jesus Christ knew. This book will have eyewitness accounts of the real Jesus Christ and many of those who were mentioned in the New Testament.

The fourth book will be titled “Secrets of an Immortal – How to Become an Immortal” and is currently in research. It will be about what I have learned about extending one’s life and possibly becoming an immortal from someone who have survived nearly 2,800 years of life. I will research and compare several of these lessons learned to what science has discovered about human longevity. For my skeptical and pseudoskeptical friends, this book will contain evidence that humans can extend their lives and that it is possible that they already have.

The fifth book will be titled “Secrets of an Immortal – Here is the Evidence” and is currently in research. It will contain all of the evidence that I have about to prove that this man is way older than 150 years. I will combine and compare what I have with the evidence that current science has available. For my skeptical and pseudoskeptical friends, this book will have all of the evidence for you can discuss, agree, and disagree with. Right now, I am planning to include pictures and maybe some video or audio as well.

So please be patient as I try to deliver what could be an incredible story combined with a message of hope as I try to get this man's life story into print. I promise it will be well worth the wait.

No comments: