Thursday, October 1, 2009

Could We Use Our iPods to Cure Diseases and Possibly Extend Our Lives?

I personally know how music can affect my mood, my energy level, and my life. I choose certain music to wake me up, other music to energize me, still other music to reflect on my past, even more selections that will put me into a state of love, and finally other tracks I use to relax and remove the stress of my busy day.

And I have heard the stories about music, such as Gregorian Chants, which have actually healed people of various maladies.

For a while now I have heard of the research by pioneers such as Dr. Len Horowitz who have found interesting results from certain frequencies. On such frequency, 528 Hz, is known as the "natural Mi" frequency of the Do-Re-Mi scale. Some people refer to this natural Mi tone as part of the Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies.

For an example of a pure 528 Hz tone sounds, click on this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgMQOAWeVs0

For an example of the 528 Hz tone mixed into a pleasant sounding melody for mediating with or for background music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZrBRQn6K0A

For more information on the ancient Solfeggio frequencies can be found here: http://www.lightwithin.com/SomaEnergetics/2About_Solfeggio.htm

So what does all of this mean?

What if, you could put these tones into an iPod and played them in the background while you worked, played around the house, or even while you slept. And what if, by playing these frequencies daily, your body became healthier, your life more peaceful, and you experienced more miracles in our life. Perhaps even a miracle such as extending our lives and possibly achieving immortality? What if?

Listening to peaceful music such as this never hurt anyone. So why not give it a try?

No comments: