Saturday, January 30, 2010

Another Secret from an Immortal - The Holy Grail

I had a wonderful interview recently with Michael Vera of the "Late Night at the Midlands" radio show. During the interview I mentioned another secret from the 2,800 year old man whom I made contact with: his eyewitness description of the "Holy Grail". Or to be precise, the chalice used by Jesus Christ during the event now known as the "Last Supper".

What was so incredible about this "immortal secret" was the description that this super centenarian gave me matched exactly the description of this "Holy Grail" chalice I had remote viewed years earlier.

Ironically, I have also seen a picture of this chalice in a magazine describing some of the artifacts which the Vatican is currently storing in their "junk room".

While I am not ready yet to describe this historically famous artifact in detail yet, I can tell you my is none of the chalices shown in the movie "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" matched the description of the real chalice of the Last Supper from my research.

For more information, check out my interview with Michael Vera.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The "holy chalice" was a small bronze bowl. No stem or base but simply a small and shallow bronze vessel. What remains of it lies hidden in Britain, where it has remained since it was left by the hand of Joseph of Arimathea. ܘܶܐ ܰܒ݂ܳܐ ܘܶܐܡܰܪ ܐܰܒ݂ܳܐ ܐܳܒ݂ܝ ܟ݁ܽܠ ܡܶܕ݁ܶܡ ܡܶܫܟ݁ܰܚ ܐܰܢ݈ܬ݁ ܐܰܥܒ݁ܰܪ ܡܶܢܝ ܟ݁ܳܣܳܐ ܗܳܢܳܐ ܐܶܠܳܐ ܠܳܐ ܨܶܒ݂ܝܳܢܝ ܕ݁ܺܝܠܝ ܐܶܠܳܐ ܕ݁ܺܝܠܳܟ݂

Ben Abba said...

Thank you for the comment.

However, the "holy chalice" used at the "Last Supper", from my research, matches the "ceremonial chalice" in Christ's home as described by an eyewitness who was in Christ's home 2,000 years ago.

And both accounts do not describe a small bronze bowl but something quite different; so ....

Anonymous said...

I think we may be disagreeing on semantics Ben. When I referred to the "holy chalice" I was referring to the cup that caught the blood of Jesus on the cross. This is bronze as I described. It is not the cup Jesus drank from at the last supper.
That one is commonly referred to as the "holy grail". These are two different vessels. That cup is made of stone and I assume most likely the one you are referring to.

Ben Abba said...

Ah,

I have heard of that one, but I have no research data on it.

Perhaps someday.

Thank you for clarifying the different.

Blessings!