Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ben Abba to Appear on The X Zone Radio Show at 10PM EST on Thursday, January 7th

I just found out that I will be interviewed by Rob McConnell of The "X" Zone Radio Show Thursday evening / Thursday Evening at 10PM EST.

I have be a fan of the X Zone Radio Show for many years and I know of the variety of topics covered on the show. And I know Rob is a serious interviewer who I am sure will press me hard on the topic of finding a 2,800 year old man and the possibility of physical immortality for the rest of us.

The 'X' Zone Radio Show has been on the broadcast airwaves since 1993 investigating the world of the Paranormal and the science of Parapsychology The 'X' Zone Broadcast Network was formed in December 2009 to meet the growing demands of international broadcasters around the world wanting to being their audiences The 'X' Zone Radio & TV Show, hosted by the shows creator, host and executive producer, Rob McConnell

I am looking forward to invigorating interview.

No comments: