Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Was Oregano Used by Ancients for Toothpaste?

On the Sovereign Mind Radio Show yesterday, I described to Sonia Barrett and her crew, how the 2,800 year old man, that I have been researching, used Oregano before toothpaste was invented to clean and protect his teeth.

Ironically, the use of Oregano for teeth cleaning is not an unusal idea as described in this recent article.

However, the Oregano did have one side effect to my 2,800 year old friend, it supposedly caused his teeth to turn black.

I discussed many other enlightening topics on the Sovereign Mind Radio Show yesterday. I have posted a link on the left side of my blog for the podcast.

A big congratulations to Mourad for winning a free autographed copy of my new best-selling book "Wake Up Moments of Inspiration" .

And another congratulations goes to Barbara Love for winning a free copy of Chapter 10 - Changing Time With Leonardo da Vinci" from my forthcoming book "Secrets of an Immortal - An Eyewitness Account of 2,800 Years of History".

No comments: