Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Interview With "The Complete Teacher" - Dr. Robert Rose - Update

I am scheduled for a long overdue interview with "The Complete Teacher Radio Show" with Dr. Robert Rose at 9AM PST on Thursday, December 2nd. I will be sharing show interesting updates on my search for immortals, physical immortality, and updates on where I am at with my books.

Dr. Rose's goal is to bring guests who will enrich our knowledge base and piggy back ideas and concepts that can change mindsets and replace processes and beliefs that are not effective and are damaging to us all.

Check it out for what should be an interesting interview.

UPDATE:

I had phone problems on December 2nd and was not able to call into the show on time. My deepest apologies to Dr. Rose and his audience for missing this interview.

No comments: