Sunday, December 30, 2007

So How Did I Find a Real Life Immortal (Part 2)?

So when there is not enough information to find that missing person or suspect, what else can be done? I found, through my many life mentors, that when there is not enough information to find a missing person or track down a suspect, there are unorthodox strategies that can be employed. In this post I will explore some of these unorthodox strategies that I have successfully used to find the impossible.

1. Data Mining. Data mining is the technique of using databases of information to find and extract possible related information to put together a picture or profile to answer a question or find a person. From time to time, we hear a little bit about data mining in the news; particularly around privacy issues. However, we currently have an enormous database of public information which everyone can tap into called the Internet. We perform a simplistic form of data mining every time we use an internet search engine like Google or Yahoo. Because of the time constraints, data mining is not used when looking for a missing child or a suspect on the run, but when you do have the time, it can produce some amazing results. In my research, I used data mining to confirm information I received from other sources.

2. Anomalies. No matter how hard we try, everyone leaves a mark somewhere, especially if we have something unusual in our lives. These anomalies are what make us unique as individuals. An example of such is “Dick Clark” who for many years looked extremely young for his age. These anomalies can be found if one is looking for them. Anomalies can show up anywhere: in data mining, in talking to the “neighbors”, and in many other search techniques. In my research anomalies were very helpful to “close in” on my target person.

3. Dowsing. “Water witching” has been used successfully for years to find sources of water. Expert water witches or dowsers, have a very high success rate. Water witching or dowsing can be used to find other things as well as underground water sources. Dowsing has become a very useful tool to those who understand it, have mastered it, and have overcome the “stigma” surrounding it. Dowsing is good tool when you need a quick answer and has successfully helped those in search of a lost person. Dowsing has helped me find a few more clues in my quest to find the world’s oldest man.

4. Natural Psychics. You have heard about them. Some are really good ones out there and some are some really bad ones. The TV series "Psychic Detectives" on CourtTV and "Medium" on NBC, both of which are based on real people, illustrate what a powerful resource a natural psychic can add to an investigation. There are numerous other examples of psychics successfully helping law enforcement when all other options produce little results. However, like good quarterbacks which have their “hot” days and then have their “sour” days; a natural psychic, even a good one, have their “off” days. So a good monitor is necessary to analyze the results from these psychics to determine if the psychic is “on target” and if so, what usable information can be extracted from these useful resources. In my efforts to learn how to become a “good monitor”, I discovered an even more useful tool for my research endeavors: remote viewing.

In my next post, I will go into the adventure and experiences, that I went through learning and mastering the skill commonly referred to as remote viewing.

No comments: