Friday, December 28, 2007

Why am I Posting This Topic?

My goals for posting this topic on this blog are these:

(1) Present the possibility that real, physical immortals exist.

(2) Find others who may have experienced meeting similar people in their lives.

(3) Find some additional questions to ask these immortals the next time I get the chance to meet with them.

I am not stating that I am trying to change anyone's beliefs. I am certainly not presenting any hardcore evidence here; if that is even possible.

What I am doing is stating that I believe I found a 2,800 year old man and I would like some advice from those reading this blog on what types of evidence is possible from such a person; and what would be some good questions to ask him. This is to help me continue my research on this fellow to see what more I can learn from him.

I am a little perplexed at some people getting angry or somewhat hostile at the mere mention of the topic of immortality. Is it because so many people make their living off of other people's death? I was told by a few people many sectors of our society depend on people dying for their livelihood and would feel threatened by the possibility that people could live longer 150 years.

No comments: