Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

As we ring in a new year, I am hoping to bring a positive message of hope, to those fighting a disease or in fear of getting a disease. There is another alternative to catching or fighting off these constant attacks to our bodies: become an immortal! While I currently do not have all of the answers yet on how to become an immortal, I getting very close. My big secret to becoming an immortal was to find someone who is an immortal and to model their life. And I not only found a few of these special people, I am having conversations with one of them.

In the coming days and months, I hope to bring the secrets of an immortal to all that wish to know what I found out and apply it to their own lives. So to all, I hope and pray for all of the success and prosperity and good health that you wish for in 2008.

No comments: