Monday, January 7, 2008

Can Our Heart Stop the Aging Process?

I have heard many stories about people who die after “losing heart” or of a “broken heart”. I have seen a few of these people myself. And I have heard of an equal number of people who have found love seem to have added years on their life. I have even seen a few of these people appear younger in age on their first date. So I wonder, if one can actually stop their aging process and even regress their physical age by simply using one’s heart to do it?

Last night I listened to Gregg Braden being interviewed by George Noory on Coast to Coast AM. Gregg Braden is the author of The God Code and The Isaiah Effect. In the interview, Gregg described how our hearts, combined with our intentions can manifest and heal just about anything. If we can use our hearts to heal, to create, to make it rain, then why can’t we use our hearts to become an immortal?

This is something more to ponder.

No comments: