Friday, January 11, 2008

So How Did I Find a Real Life Immortal (Part 3)?

In the early 1990's, a Major Ed Dames introduced to the media the concept of technical remote viewing.

"Remote Viewing was developed by the CIA and the United States military by studying how the human mind obtains data on an unconscious level. Through years of top secret scientific study, a protocol was developed that forces the mind to follow this unconscious process of data collection. This newly discovered skill, Remote Viewing; quickly produced high levels of accuracy far greater than the program originally expected; therefore, was utilized for real-life military operations."

I went through the formal training by Major Dames; and even though I considered myself as psychic as a wet paper bag, I soon was able to produce incredible results. From this formal training, I did experiment with other techinques and even explored other remove viewing protocols, including Associate Remote Viewing and Spiritual Remote Viewing taught by Sean David Morton.

Remote viewing has been used successfully for many years to finding missing objects and locating missing persons. It is also extremely helpful in finding additional clues when investigating a mystery. Through my use of remote viewing, I was able to "fill in the gaps" with the information that I gathered by other methods to create a good picture of what I am looking for.

In this case, it was an invaluable tool in finding clues where there are few, and getting a description of a particular place I was looking forward; allow me to zero in on the person I was looking for. It has also been an equally invaluable tool for confirming or better understanding historical data that I was told by this remarkable man.

No comments: