Saturday, January 12, 2008

Where's the Proof (Part 2)?

In the case of proving the gentleman that I have been researching is nearly 2,800 years old: I have yet to find any scientific proof that he is an immortal; however I have found a substantial amount of statistical evidence that he is.

For example, statistically speaking, what are the chances that you could pick out a stranger on the street and that person could speak an ancient dialect of Aramaic, own a 2,500 year old coin and a rusted set of Templar Knight armor, and know things about ancient history that are not available on Google. Statistically speaking, everyone reading this would have a better chance of winning a lottery on the same day then such an encounter would occur. I will keep posting my proof here as I have time to present it.

So when it comes to proof, I believe proof is in the heart of the beholder. If your heart says its true, then it will be. If your heart says it isn't so, then it will never be true, no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary.

No comments: